Lost Valkryie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Valkryie

the back-up forum for Valkryie forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello again, to all my friends Together we can play some rock 'n' roll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aqua Rose

Aqua Rose

Hello again, to all my friends Together we can play some rock 'n' roll Empty
PostSubject: Hello again, to all my friends Together we can play some rock 'n' roll   Hello again, to all my friends Together we can play some rock 'n' roll I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:55 am

well i was listening to skrillex a while ago and then i remebered about all the good time we had but when i try to look for the site i come to this what happend to every one i hope we can get together again and just have on last memorie together because i think we never got to say goodbye to eachother properly till then i will still be waiting for us to get together again ......
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Admin
Wolfy

Hello again, to all my friends Together we can play some rock 'n' roll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again, to all my friends Together we can play some rock 'n' roll   Hello again, to all my friends Together we can play some rock 'n' roll I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:32 pm

http://valkryieforum.forumotion.com/ here aqua, everyones here that still gets on every now and then. =]
Back to top Go down

Hello again, to all my friends Together we can play some rock 'n' roll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Valkryie :: Abandoned Rec. Room-
Jump to: