Lost Valkryie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Valkryie

the back-up forum for Valkryie forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just a story.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Admin
Wolfy

just a story. Empty
PostSubject: just a story.   just a story. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:56 pm

just a story i did for fun, fiona likes it and i figured id place it here since it probebly wont even fit in with the forum full of stories.

"hey, the guy is staring at you again" Amanda said and got her best friend Tina's attention, tina looked over at the table where only one kid sat since no one trusted him, his first day in school he had lost his temper and bitten a school bully several times, everyone nicknamed him Frenzy for that, yet his name was Mason.
Tina gave mason a small nervous wave and went back to eating her food, Masons yellow brown eyes startled her and everyone else, it was shown however that the yellow was just contact lessens, Masons eyes were infact brown, he wore the contacts to scare off threats.

After lunch everyone went to their lockers, unfortunatly some kid bumped into Mason making him drop his books, Mason got mad and threw the kid into a crowd of people, and went walking in Tina's direction.
"Tina you have to see this Poster!!" Amanda was blocking Tina's poster, so she bumped into Mason and they both lost their books, Mason and Tina fell to the floor from impact, when Tina looked up she was face to face with mason and gulped, Mason had his fist drawn back as if to punch so Tina flinched and shut her eyes tight expecting a punch, instead Mason had placed his hand on her cheek under a cut, tina had cut herself with her nails somehow as she fell.
everyone in the hallway was watching them so mason stood up and help tina up, apologized them left after gathering his books, Amanda was watching with her glasses crooked
"ok, that was a definite sighn that he LIKES YOU!" amanda exclaimed making every girl in the hallway stare at tina with hate, every girl wanted mason since he was hot and cute, but were too terrified of how he would react.Tina Followed mason home that day since he lived 3 hourses away from her with his grandfather, on the way home Mason was acting weirder then he usualy did, grolwing and looking at the sky, the moon was suposed to be a full moon tonight.
Tina entered her house and locked all the doors and windows then went into her room and read a romance book that she liked to reread over and over, soon she fell asleep.

hours later Tina woke up knowing she wasnt alone in her room, her window was open and a soft cool breeze was coming in through the window, as she looked out the window she noticed a shadow in her room moved and a few seconds later it tackled her back down on the bed, at that moment some thick clouds blocked the moon, and the thing ontop of her seemed to change, and it became almost human, tina looked up to notice it was mason, in a way, the ice cold wolf eyes that stared at her told her that mason was not human, but he had to be a werewolf, the unexplainable part was that mason had sharp looking fangs, too sharp to belong to a wolf, or werewolf. after a few moments the moon was revealed again, and mason turned back into a wolf creature again.
out of its own accord tina's hand slowly lifted and touched masons fur, it was silky and soft, mason leaned into her touch, and allowed her to scratch his ear.
"p-please, dont tell anyone, i had to show you why i act strange..." mason said slowly startling tina, she looked and his eyes were brown, tina nodded, henmason seemed to pass out without a reason, tina saw his grandfather on the street below and managed to piggyback mason back to his grandfather..
Tina and Masons grandfather got mason into his house then locked the doors and covered mason up.
"i supose you'd like to know whats going on, well, lets talk over some warm tea." masons grandfather said and went into the kitchen, Tina followed and sat at the table calmly, she planned to listen and help if she could.
"well now. where do i start??" Masons grandfather asked Tina as he sat down.
"tell me everything from the start, please." Tina said and drank some of her tea.
"well, Mason was born as a werewolf, AND a vampire." masons grandfather said, tina's eyes widened.
"how can he be.."
"both vampire and werewolf? our family has had werewolf gene's in it since the 18th century, when one of our ancestors was bitten by a werewolf and changed, and the bad part was that our family hunted both werewolves and vampires, because they'd been killing our livestock, the family decided to keep it secret and try to keep our ancestor under control, and it worked, but, the gene skipped every 2 generations and landed right smack on the third, unfortunatly mason was and still is one of the people caught in the pattern, so hes a werewolf from that, as for vampire, a vampire seduced his father long ago, and he got her pregnant, when she gave birth, she gave birth to two boys, a human, and mason, whitch would explain his vampire heritage, unfortunatly, masons father couldnt keep both, he had to choose, and left mason in my care, while masons brother Jason is being trained to hunt and kill vampires and werewolves, thx to my own brother in law who lost his wife when a vampire and werewolf got the jump on them one night, raped his wife then killed her, leaving him alone.
"then what happened?" Tina had to ask enthralled in the story.
"well, my brother in law hated vampires and werewolves so much, he tried to kill mason and his mother, masons father stopped him but had to make his love and son hide, while he kept jason and my brother learned that out family hunted werewolves and vampires, so he was tuaght and now teaches Jason the same, my son joins them but he does not put his whole heart into it, that is why mason is still here, as for his mother, no one has any idea where she is."
"what is her name" Tina had to ask it.
"Lady Liana."
Tina dropped her glass, a teacher in school had the name Liana.
"shes at your school, isnt she?" Masons grandfather said after seeing how Tina reacted, tina nodded,
"a new teacher in our school has the same name." tina said after getting a new glass of tea, after a moment she looked in the living room at Mason, he was still asleep but half wolf half human.
"Liana had only 2 kids in her 3 thousand year old life, Jason and Mason, she might be trying to find and take Mason as her own, unfortunatly he dosnt even know shes alive, my duaghter was watching Mason for me, raising him as her own since she became a young widow and had no wish to remarry, as far as he knows, she is his mother, as for the whole explaination behind my son and duaghter, we agreed to make the story a drunken stupid dare, that ended with my duaghter pregnant."
"nice story." Tina said surprised, a story like that would not bring up many questions.
"i'm afraid the time for mason to know the truth is coming, and he wont like it, half of his life is a lie."
"what did you tell him about the vampire and werewolf thing?" Tina had to ask since the question had been bugging her this whole time.
"i told him half of the truth, that our family has werewolf gene's in it, and as for the vampire thing, we told him one of the nurses was a vampire that bit him as a baby one night when no one was around, we 'thought' that he may have been crying and annoyed her so she bit him instead of any other kid."
"ouch" Tina said as she rubbed her neck, she'd read a book once where the bites burned.
"depending on what kind of vampire, the bite may not hurt, some will actualy make you desire to 'mate', if thats the way to put it."
"what kind of bite is Mason's?" Tina asked.
"as far as i can tell, if your willing his bite can be a mix of pleasant things, if you struggle, his bite hurts like a bitch." masons grandfather answered then coughed a bit.
"can his bite change people into a werewolf, vampire or both??"
"that depends, if hes been biting you over a period of time it can change you into a vampire, if he exchanges blood with you at least 3 times depending on how much of his blood you drink, you could change that way, bad part is, no record in history has a werewolf vampire, thats lived, born or changed, they all died at birth, no matter how it was done, with the present age, the medical science may be whats kept mason alive this long." masons grandfather answered then looked at the time, 2:12 am.
"why did he come to me and show me hes a werewolf??" tina asked and meant for this to be her final question.
"when he came here, you were the first girl that he saw, and actualy liked from what mu duaghter said, he'd seen you coming home from school one day. she said hes never looked at a girl or boy as anything more then a person until he saw you, if you want to know, i think you need to ask him, because i have no idea, just what ive been told, and if your wondering my daughter is away on a buisness trip, i invited her here since recently shes been on so many of them, and Liana had been last seen in that area, meaning it wasnt safe for mason there anymore." masons grandfather answered then sighed.
Tina looked out the window and her eyes widened.
"Hello Liana." masons gandfather said without turning around, there in the slide open door was Liana, trying to get in and obviously growling at the door.
"you may come in, but no futher than the kitchen." Masons grandfather said and Liana entered the kitchen and sat down and stared at Tina.
"where is my son?" Liana said after a few moments and looked at masons grandfather, he pointed to the living room.
Liana got up and slowly entered the living room and gazed at mason with an unreadable face until she finaly smiled, a smile that hid pain behind it.
after a few minutes Liana and masons grandfather came to a decision, Liana could see mason as an old friend of his grandfathers duaghter, no more no less.
Liana and tina left together since mason had started to wake up.
"soo.. your the girl hes intrested in." Liana said after tina was in her room, she had invited Liana in from plain old fashion manners her grandmother had tuaghter her.
"i dont know why, honestly." Tina said after a few moments, sitting down on the floor.
"im about to find out why.." Liana said silently then grabbed tina and bit her.
Tina gasped and struggled silently against Liana, big mitsake since tina was only pulling her skin and the bite burned, after a moment tina remembered what masons grandfather had said and stopped struggling, the bite stopped burning but it still hurt from her struggle, eventualy Tina passed out

Liana had earned nothing from biting tina and taking her memmories, no reason for mason to like her, so why did he? Liana left the house locked up after placing tina in her bed, Liana flew off into the night and stopped in the local vampire bar.
"learn anything?" a bouncer named Marcus asked her, Liana hissed at him and went inside after he let her pass, he was one of her "kronies" since the club belonged to her.
Liana took her place in the hostess chair and watched as some humans came and went, all the time teenages around Mason's age and it made her heart sore, 16 long years, never hearing her son's voice, only seeing him at night when he was asleep, seeing him in classes and towns as a teacher or a regular human, she'd only been able to take care of him and jason for a year before that horid man Matthew hunted her down and tried to kill both her and mason, when she had to give up both her sons.

Tina woke up hours later, almost 6 am, her neck was still but she couldnt feel the bite marks in her skin. she got up and dressed for scholl but didnt have any idea what was going to happen to her in a few days. on her way to school she followed Mason, he seemed to be ignoring her as usual, so Tina finaly ran past him feeling confused. Mason stared after her and tilted his head, he didnt remember anything from the night before other then getting him and then passing out.

a week later tina found herself in detention, how the hell she got there was anyones guess since tina was straight B's and every teachers pet, her best friend had sold her out to 3 of the schools worst thugs, worse then mason, everyone feared him but these 3 were 10 times worse when they were in bad moods.

hours later as tina started to walk home the three boys jumped her and dragged her into some wild brush near the school, they tore off her clothes as she screamed and struggled, unfortunatly for tina they were a mile into the brush, so no one could hear her.
"you sure this is the girl?" obne of the boys asked, his name was Spencer Longwood.
"positive, only girl in the school thats rumored to still be virgin." another one of the boys name Simon answered, he was the leader of the group.
"maybe we shouldnt do this..." the youngest boy in the group said afriad.
"are you chikening out Tobi?" Spencer asked the scaredy cat of the group and he shook his head, then yelled as tina bit his hand.
Simon slapped tina so hard her neck snapped, not in half buit loud enough tina didnt try to fight again,simon gagged and blind folded Tina, cutting her as he did, he did this to make her weak, avoiding all her main viens.
"My mom will wonder where i am..." Tobi started to complain, spencer nodded with him, neither of them wanted to be involved in this kind of crime.
Just as Simon was about to cut Tina leg the three boys heard some bushes near them russle.
"go see what that was." Simon told Spencer, Tobi seemed to be hyper ventelating, even though he was tough he was apparantly scared to death of his mom and imaginary monsters.
"nothings here Spencer said then came back, after a moment the 3 boys heard growling, like a dog.
"w-what was that? Tobi asked looking around.
"probebly just a stray dog" Simon said, and he was very wrong
the next thing that all threee boys saw made them run away screaming insane out of their minds, Tina whimpered in fear hearing the growls get closer to her, too weak to move from the pain and blood loosage. instead she felt something, or someone licking blood off her arms, then who ever it was took the gaga out of her mouth then who ever it was took off the blind fold.
Tina didnt dare speak or open her eyes, instead she listened carefully.
who ever it was that had saved Tina suddenly hugged her, ina felt the fur and knew it had to be Mason, Tina looked up slowly, surly enough it was mason, he licked her cheek then stood up carrying her very gently, and gave her his rain coat to slip into, after Tina got into it then Mason spread vampires wings and flew off scaring Tina, Tina had never gone flying before and was terrified of hieghts.
Tina clung onto Mason tightly, Mason flew to Tina house and landed on the ground in the backyard, Tina pointed to a potted plant nearby, and made a lifting gesture, she was too scared, in shock and weak to talk. Mason understood what Tina had meant and lifted the pot, underneathe was a spare key, Mason used the key on the backdoor to open it and carried Tina inside, he carried her up to her room then went back down to lock all the windows and doors, get a washcloth and a container of water then went back to Tina's room. Tina was half asleep and covered in blood, Mason started to scrub some of the blood off, then his vampire instincs took over, Mason licked some blood off of Tina's neck, then kept licking, part of the reason he licked instead of biting her neck was to heal her.
Tina woke up fully a few minutes after, no more cuts but Mason looked awfully Guilty of something. Tina sat up and bleed, not from a cut but her period had started the day before, Mason smelled it and covered his nose.
"Sorry if it.. stinks.." Tina said and curled up, Mason stood up to leave and Tina grabbed his arm, Mason looked at her funny.
"im afraid they'll come back and i'll be alone.." Tina said then let go, mason sighed and sat beside her.
"why'd you save me??" Tina asked mason looking at his still furry feet and arms, his tail was wagging behind him, Tina giggled a little at the tail.
"i dont know..." Mason answered after a little while. he was staring at his furry hands, looking lost in thought.
"okay, why did you show me your a werewolf last week?" Tina asked, sitting upright, and to her dismay leaning to far forward, she fell face first into masons lap!
"sorry.." Tina said and tried to get up, to ger surprise mason made her stay there, petting her hair gently.
"i dont know why i did any of those things, but i know this, its hard to resist having my way with you right now, your blood smells so good, its like smelling a sweet sweet cake, or ice cream for the first time in years, and your always the nicest girl in school thats not obsessed over looks or weight, i watch you when no one is looking, in sports your an ace until you trip, you never look twice in a mirror just to powder your nose, like Brandy does, ugh i cant stand her, she wears so much perfume she stinks, shes always got her face in a mirror, shes not very nice, she steals every guy she sees that she thinks she can toy with, no one in school likes her, all the time in the bathroom its nothing but gossip from her, with you, you pig out at the lunch tables so much half the people nearby stop to look at you, you dont try to look like a slutty little tramp, always wearing t shirts and pants, why dont you have a boy friend??? by now you have like 10 guys in the school that always stare at you besides me."
tina stared at Mason, how did he know all that?
"I want the perfect guy that every girl wants, the guy that never goes behind your back, when he does he tells you the truth, never tries to kill you, only "rapes" you when you want it, the kind of guy thats almost always sweet, and never hides unless he has a good reason, so far only guy i see like that is you.." Tina said looking at the floor.
mason grabbed tina's hand and bit just her thumb, drinking a little of her blood just to be sure she was tellng the truth, he saw her memorries and knew she was telling the truth, he licked her thumb then noticed she was out cold, maybe he'd taken too much of her blood for her body to handle? Mason didnt care, he had to make sure she stayed alive, and gave her some of his blood, then laid down and held Tina close to her after wrapping her in a blanket so he wouldnt lose his mind.
Mason stayed awake all night, tina woke up to hear mason growling at someone, when she looked tina saw it was Liana, bowing to her son on the ground, then felt the pain in her neck.
"you have to come with me now..." Liana said as she slowly stood, holding her left arm, only problem was, she had no arm from her elbow downward...
"why??" Mason asked, only to hear an explosion outside.
everyone looked outside to see Mason grandfather battling another man who seemed only a little younger then him, with 2 other men, Tina whimpered and shivvered as mason Gasped, one of the men looked like him.
"You have to come with me now, i'll explain later." Liana said and grabbed Masons arm.
mason growled then watched as his grandfather was shot by the one that looked like him, and to his horror the last man was his dad, who as supossed to have died years ago in a fire.. then all three men looked at them, Tina shrieked from fear, so mason and Liana spread their wings and flew off, Mason was still holding Tina and right now tina felt safer with him then anywhere.

by day break they were at Liana's castlehidden from humans unless Liana herself granted permission for humans to enter. Tina glanced at masons face and saw the remorse, but no tears, Mason was holding it all inside himself. tina dared herself and kissed mason, mason gasped and his eyes went wide, meanwhile Liana had grown very jealous of Tina and grabbed her away from mason then bit her neck again, this time injecting her blood into tina, making tina scream, mason snapped out of his depresion and tried to hit Liana, liana was too fast and jumped onto one of her castle towers still holding tina, by her neck.
"Put Tina DOWN!!" Mason yelled and started to run towards the castle, Liana grinned and mason stopped cold, un aware of why, his body suddenly wouldnt move.
Liana continued until tina passed out and went limp, the vampire blood in her systom taking effect. Mason struggled to move knowing it was too late as tina's body jerked on its own from pain, mason finaly freed himself and jumped up to where Liana and Tina were, Liana tossed tina to him, mason imediatly sat and craddled Tina.
"I did you a favor, turning her into a vampire, she wont be killed by anyone but hunters now" Liana said and pat masons head gently, mason growling and whined, still half werewolf, unsure of why he was protective of Tina, and why he couldnt move when tina needed him.
"you'll get used to living here, Son." Liana said and jumped off the tower then walked inside, Mason sat there transfixxed for a moment then licked the blood off tina's neck, obsorbing the memories, and accepting Liana was his mother.
Mason went inside and found a empty room and sat holding Tina on a bed, he moved her red hair away from her face, she was still jerking from time to time, but not as bad, maybe his presencse made the change easier on here? Mason set her down and moved back a few steps, Tina shreiked in pain until mason held her again, she calmed down but still panted, even though she was unconciouse, Mason rubbed hischeek against hers hoping to comfort her more, then heard the laughing from the hallway, a mans laugh. mason growled then looked down, tina's eyes were half open, and red, mason sighed a little and licked her face, tina giggled a little and hugged him, Mason knew right away that she wasnt the same tina and sighed again, feeling alone. after a moment mason realized tina hadnt let go, and was stroking his back, mason felt a little more content and rested there, until tina passed out again, her body was in exaustion.
Mason sniffed her and realized Tina wasnt a full vampire, there was a wolf scent on her too, mason hit himself in the head forgetting he gave her his blood the night before.
"ih great, if she survives this im gonna go crazy" mason said to himself.
"i heard that.." Tina moaned, making mason fall off the bed.
"your faking??" Mason asked getting to his feet.
"no, drifting is more like it." Tina said and sat up a little.
to her surprise a split second later mason had his neck in front of her face, tina covered her mouth in surprise then felt the fangs and looked at him.
"what happened...?" Tina asked looking at him, she couldnt remember what happened other then the fleeing, afterwards was all a indecipherable blur.
"its best if you dont know for now." Mason said then forcefully kissed Tina, forcing her to drink some of his blood since he had bit himself a moment earlier.
Tina gasped in surprise and blushed, but when she tried to struggle away mason garbbed her head to hold her still and force her to drink the blood, afterwards tina glared at him.
"If i were you mason i wouldnt try to bit her again..." Liana said standing in the dorrway, mason growled at her.
"her blood is a witches blood, ancient witch blood, guarded by magic, unless she is willing to give you her blood OR you catch her at a time when her automatic deffencse is down, you will either die, or become her puppet. the reason for defencse is theres only 10% witch in her, i tasted it." liana said and licked her lips.
Tina grabbed onto mason scared, then looked up at him, mason still had his eyes on Liana.
"and why should i trust you?? a women i mever knew existed other then as a teacher or nurse when i was growing up??" Mason growled at her.
"dont blame me, that was your fathers doing, and because ive lived long enough to have drank ancient witch blood, its a taste you never forget, i can also remember the distinct taste of fairy in her, and that might explain why you like her so much, the scent of her blood." Liana said grinning.
a moment later she was over masons shoulder and about to bite him, Tina used what little strength she had to raise her hand as if to block the bite and it worked, a spell seal appeared around her and mason sending liana flying backwards.
"see what i mean?? only a vampire older then i could conjure a spell half that good." Liana smirked then vanished, leaving mason and tina to stare at eachother.
"..i'm a vampire now.. arnt i...?" Tina asked slowly, mason nodded and hugged her tightly, to his surprise Tina licked his neck and laid back, moving her red hair away from her neck.
Mason stared for a moment then shook his head, only to remember tina was having her period and still bleeding, the scent had finaly gotten to his were wolf side's final nerve, and he couldnt control himself, without thinking her was suddenly ontop of tina, and inside her, tina covered her mouth to hold in a yelp of shock, then stayed still as mason bit her neck so he could drink more easily, after a few moments mason let go of her neck, but didnt get out of her, instead acting on his wolf instinct again he moved farther into her, and saw tina bite her lip, he nuzzled her gently then continued..

by the time Mason snapped out of it tina was clinging to him in an orgasm, mason blushed and got off and out of her, only a moment later to feel her bite him, the bite hurt since he had been pulling away when she bit so he stayed still and calmed down, then noticed something else, the moon had come out and was red, had he been in her that long?? Mason didnt have time to worry about it because a moment later he smelled a familar smell, his grandfather.
Mason dressed quickly and left telling tina to stay there, mason raced downstairs and saw his grandfather standing there, but with bite marks on his neck.
"I saved him for you.." Liana said appearing in front of mason with blood on her mouth.
"why..?" mason asked tilting his head
"Because, Jeremy asked him to." Liana said pointing at masons grandfather, who looked at mason and waved.
"i knew something was going to happen soon, when i last saw liana, and told tina about you i asked liana to change me if anything happened to me, so i could stay with you and help you" masons grandfather said then held his throat.
"does it usualy burn like this??" he asked looking at Liana.
"sometimes yes, the burn should fade after a week, if you drink the blood of the one who changed you, lucky for you i gave you my blood, speaking of whitch, Mason, how is your girl friend doing??" Liana asked looking at mason, mason shrugged, he hadnt asked tina yet.
"You changed tina???" Masons grandfather asked looking at Liana, Liana pointed at mason,
"he gave her his blood last night after rescuing her, but she had lost alot of blood and was already changing, i could sence it, all i did was help it along so she wouldnt be in pain." Liana said shrugging, for a thousand year old vampire, she looked at least 25 to mason.
everyone looked up then as tina appeared, still in masons jacket, she hid behind mason both shy and afraid.
"how do you feel my dear??" Liana asked her.
"none of your buisness!" Tina said then clung to mason even more scared,
"i think we better go.." Mason said and turned to leave.
"she must felt good mason, the evidence is on her legs.." Liana said quietly, mason looked at tina's legs and saw blood running down them, tina blushed.
"thats not of your concern." Mason said as hepicked tina up and carried her back to the bedroom then set her down on the bed, tina was still blushing.
"thanks, mason." Tina said softly then smiled at mason, mason smiled back then kissed her pushing her down
"does your throat hurt??" Mason asked after releasing her from the kiss.
"just a little, like when your sick, the dry parchiness." tina answered then tilted her head, mason used a claw to cut his neck a little.
"drink. it'll help." Mason said softly and leaned down so tina could drink.
Tina shook her head and put her hand on masons cheek instead.
"why..??" mason asked after a moment, and laid his head on her left shoulder, listening to her heart beat.
"your more important then my throat." Tina whispered and stroked masons head, mason twitched his wolf ears enjoying being pet.
"how touching." came a mans voice from the doorway scaring both tina and mason, both of them looked to see a man with black hair that went down his back, red eyes and huge fangs, not your average vampire.
"Leave them alone Malcom, their my guests." Liana said appearing behind him, Malcom growled and went away. "you two better watch your backs, Malcom is my only other son and hes jealous that i love mason, and jason more, he might try to kill you, mason." Liana said and shut the door.
Tina and mason looked at eachother surprised,
"so now your twin brother and half brother want to kill you, this just gets better and better." Tina said sarcasticaly, after a moment mason fell over laughing hisericaly

after 3 months what Liana had been talking about was starting to show, Tina was pregnant and enjoying it, 15 and married to 17 year old mason who was training every day with Liana, as malcom watched glaring, tina had gotten use to him by now, and liked Lianas strong but warm personality.
Tina was training herself when Mason Liana and Malcom were asleep, how to hunt, how to use Kenesis, she had always had that gift but could never fully control it, tina focused her mind and was able to control it, to a point, tina was also teaching herself how to use her reflexes, little by little so she wouldnt hurt that little one growing within her, she would sometimes blindfold herself and rely on her hearing alone, at other times she would focus on smell alone.
No one but Liana's human servants knew what tina was doing as they brought her fresh warm blood to drink from time to time, they had sworn to keep the training secret.
as time passed tina noticed she was becoming more ravenous at meals and concealed it, she was going to make it a surprise for Mason and Liana, malcom would glare at her with hatred when no one was looking, Tina could almost feel the dagger that Malcom would have gladly stabbed into Tina's stomach, then plunged into her heart. Tina showed no fear, yet when everyone was asleep for a few minutes she would always shake in fear at the thought of what malcom would gladly do at any time to be rid of her, hurt mason, then kill him.
Tina trained herself to use a Baton, and then used that skill to start using a Halbred, and then a Scythe, she also used it to learn how to dance like a Ribbon or Belly dancer, good for a trickey situation. when mason malcom and liana were awake tina would force herself to be calm and act like the inocent girl she used to be, Masons grandfather was often there, but most of the time he spent waiting for his daughter, who was still away on buisness, often, tina would spend her alone time brushing her red hair, that had gotten redder and softer and also longer, Tina would often leave it down until she trained, then she would pull it back in a wrap pony tail and train, her bangs sometimes covered her eyes, so it was a good thing she didnt try to do cartwheels or over exurt herself, as she might have fallen, even with vampire grace and werewolf speed, she was still sometimes very clumsy.
Back to top Go down

just a story.
Page 1 of 1